keskiviikko 5. marraskuuta 2014

Christmas decoration

Hi everyone!

I was the lucky winner (one of three) at the Mirror Crack'd first challenge ever and I was invited to guest for them on November challenge. I'm totally excited!

I made a canvas that represents my image of a peaceful x-mas. Canvas was covered with gesso and snow was also made with it through a stencil. Before snow dried I added diamond dust to it. Sky was made with spray inks, water and stencil. Animals I stamped to a tissue paper and colored them before adding them to the canvas, other embellishments are die cuts.

This is something you can put on your wall to decorate your x-mas and it doesn't matter if you leave it there little longer :).

Be sure to participate this November challenge with us!




5 kommenttia:

  1. This is fantastic and as you say peaceful. Would love to have it on my wall.

    Hugs Ma :)
    TMC dt

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous scene you have created!
    Makes me feel like singing Christmas carols!
    Big hugs!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hello Ester,
    Gorgeous canvas and a wonderful Christmas scene.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lovely Christmassy scene Ester. Happy crafting, Angela R. x

    VastaaPoista

Kiitos kommentistasi :), Thank you for Your comment